Career Book List: Business, Management & Administration
- Arthur’s TV Trouble by Marc Brown
When Arthur sees the advertisement for the amazing doggy Treat Timer, he knows it's the perfect gift for Pal. He sets out to earn the money to buy it, daydreaming of riches and of Pal's reaction when he sees the Treat Timer for the first time.
- Arthur’s Pet Business by Marc Brown
Arthur starts his own pet sitting business to show his Mom and Dad that he can be responsible, but between a boa constrictor, an ant farm, and a group of frogs, he's got his hands full! Can Arthur still prove he can handle a dog of his own?
- Alex and the Amazing Lemonade Stand by Scott Liz
In this inspirational true story, a young girl named Alex comes up with a plan to sell lemonade from a lemonade stand! Alex impacts many people through her lemonade stand.
- Richard Scarry's What Do People Do All Day by Richard Scarry
Shows and tells what busy people do every day to build houses, sail ships, fly planes, keep house, and grow food.
- Kidpreneurs: Young Entrepreneurs With Big Ideas! By Adam Toren and Matthew Toren
This educational storybook outlines several basic tools and strategies kids can use to gain some valuable experience in starting, managing, and growing a successful business venture.
- One Hen - How One Small Loan Made a Big Difference (CitizenKid) By Katie Smith Milway
Inspired by true events, this colorful book tells the story of Kojo, a boy from Ghana who turns a small loan into a thriving farm and a livelihood for many.
- The Kids' Guide To Business by Jeff M. Brown
This guide provides a kid-friendly approach to introduce, prepare and launch kids into business.
- Six Days in October: The Stock Market Crash of 1929: A Wall Street Journal Book for Children by Karen Blumenthal
For young readers living in an era of stock-market fascination, this engrossing account explains stock-market fundamentals while bringing to life the darkest days of the mammoth crash of 1929.
- Milton Hershey: Young Chocolatier (Childhood of Famous Americans) by M.M. Eboch and Meryl Henderson
Learn about Milton Hersey and how he became one of the world’s most famous chocolatiers.
- Career Ideas for Teens in Business, Management, & Administration by Diane Lindsey Reeves, Joe Rhatigan, and Kelly Guzenhauser
This informative book profiles many different jobs in the field of Business, Management, and Administration, including brand manager, chief executive officer, e-commerce analyst, human resources director, international business consultant, media coordinator, purchasing agent, and risk manager.
- The U.S. Navy and Military Careers (U.S. Armed Forces and Military Careers) by Taylor Baldwin Kiland
This educational book describes the opportunities the Navy offers, as well as its history, current missions, and the mighty ships that protect America and its allies.
- Bill Gates (Ferguson Career Biographies) by Lucia Raatma
This informative biography covers Bill Gates's life from his birth to his first interest in computers and on to his company's domination of the field of technology.
- Business As Usual (Summit Books: the West 7th Street Series) by David Haynes
West 7th Wildcats from form their own companies and competes to see who can make the most profits at the annual "Marketplace Day."
- Lawn Boy by Gary Paulsen
This colorful storybook outlines a 12-year-old boy’s lawn mowing business.
- New Totally Awesome Business Book for Kids: Revised Edition by Arthur Bochner, Rose Bochner, and Adriane G. Berg
A savvy brother-and-sister team, Arthur and Rose explain everything you need to know to start 20 super businesses ranging from lemonade stands to recycling.
- The Young Entrepreneur's Guide to Starting and Running a Business by Steve Mariotti
This educational guide is filled with real, inspirational stories of young people finding success in the business world.
Login to Save.